Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My first Verge - Indianapolis

I went to a Verge where Gusto was being pitched by Shawn Schwegman at the Mavis. Being a member of the Indy Venture Club, I was not expecting the vibrant and energetic environment of Verge. Folks were pumped, talking and generally having fun. Because this was a very informal setting, it was also much louder.

Shawn came up and launched his new mobile email upload app, Gusto. A few other folks came from Elevate Ventures, 

One thing I noted was the businesses were more inclined to be tech or IT in industry. This is not really my industry but I definitely suggest checking it out if you want to find out more about Indy's tech scene or if you want to meet young, new entrepreneurs.

Here's the Verge blog about what makes the Indy Tech scene so cool here

Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment